Download 30-day bible study letter pdf
Passes to the fetus. Unlike drugs, nutrients do not have rapid effects. My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?
- And we see Satan testified in Haman, who seeks to kill Yahweh's people.
- With this and other matters in mind, in 2005 I began to see the likelihood that a Pentecost needed to be added to Tabernacles.
- Formaldehyde is a neurotoxin and carcinogen It effects the nervous system and known to cause cancer.
- Talk to your prescriber, pharmacist or nurse at once and check that they still want you to have Fluarix.
- Actually, in those two months prior, I had twice spoken with the pastor, and once even with the daughter (who was very cold to me), as well as to a church elder.
How to download Dailymotion videos on Android Quora. This is in fact our goal and our purpose. But here again, there is a flip, a most important flip that is going to take place!
On the slowest news day of the year in Texas, the Friday before the Super Bowl, Governor Perry issued an Executive Order requiring young girls to receive Merck's HPV vaccine in order to enter the sixth grade. But every first offspring of a donkey you shall redeem with a lamb, but if you do not redeem it, then you shall break its neck. Poison in your mouth.
- The blood levels in samples collected between 48 and 72 hr may not have been the true maximum levels after distribution of the injected dose.
- It is wonderful truth.
- And great fear came over the whole church, and over all who heard of these things.
- Christianity is Mystery Babylon confusion.
- How all of this works out, I do not yet know.
Their concern was not autism but the lunacy of injecting mercury into little kids through mandated vaccines that together exceeded mercury safety guidelines designed for adults. They cannot fulfill Purim, and neither can the Jews fulfill it.
PDF Bible Studies
Create shareable art: add Scripture verses to your photos.
- When Gardasil was approved in the United States in June 2006, it was hailed as an important day for public health and for women's health.
- Judge Yanke was fully aware of what these teachings meant, and fully supported them.
- April 22nd 2018 - You are getting ready to see possibly the most complete, thorough, and revealing testimony there is in the Bible regarding Christianity, and it is amazingly wrapped together in one lengthy account—1 Samuel, chapters 8 thru 13 and 15—which we will examine. Some of the things presented here you may have already understood, and certainly there are some things you have never before seen. And for one and all, this intact unfolding testimony is amazing to behold, proving once again the Christ principle—that no one can understand what God is doing until it is fulfilled, and often that understanding comes only by a revelator, a seer. A seer is that which is given by God and not according to the will or work of man. And interestingly, the word “seer” in the Bible is first used in 1 Samuel 9, where it is used four times. Let us begin with the knowns—things that have already been addressed here at RemnantBride.com. First and foremost, Samuel himself already speaks of the kingdom of heaven, the church, in that he is one of three men identified with the Nazirite vow—Samson, Samuel, and John the Baptist. Of course Yahshua is the fourth, fulfilling the vow, and thereupon restoring the kingdom, the Garden of God. But also, the kingdom was instantly corrupted by man, and has been corrupted for two thousand years. (Read “The Nazirite Vow” to understand this.) Having set forth this first and foremost identifying point, let us proceed with the plethora of valuable testimonies seen here. The matter at hand in these opening chapters is that the sons of Israel wanted to be like the rest of the nations and have a king—otherwise known as worldliness. That is already a foreboding beginning, and is most fitting regarding the worldly church. And beyond this, and this is important, it speaks of the last 2,000 years of the church that has been absent of the King, Immanuel. This is a real problem for the church, as you will see. Of course the king to be is Saul, a tall stately man who stood out from all others. And in fact, his height was a testimony of the tower-of-Babel church that reaches into the heavens and is torn down. And thoroughly attesting, where else do we see this name, Saul? Of course with none other than Saul/Paul, the founder of Christianity, the Body of Christ. Furthermore, something I have not noticed before, there is another thing that unites these two Sauls—they were both from the same tribe, the tribe of Benjamin (1 Samuel 9:21 and Romans 11:1). The fact is, both of these men identify the work of Christianity—the former in preceding type, and the latter in its fulfillment. And what makes them both failures in bringing forth the much-needed true kingdom is identical: they were both too early in their efforts, before the time (1 Samuel 8:4-22 and here)! It was not time for a king for the sons of Israel, and it was not time for the King to set up His kingdom. This is critical to realize, for both result in devastating consequences! Also in common, the beginnings of these two works were both marked in time with and by Pentecost. Obviously you are familiar with the day of Pentecost in Acts 2 when the former rain of the Holy Spirit came upon them and they began to speak with other tongues and 3,000 souls were added and baptized. Pentecost is associated specifically with the wheat harvest, and 1 Samuel 12:17 tells us: “Is it not the wheat harvest today? I will call to Yahweh, that He may send thunder and rain. Then you will know and see that your evil is great which you have done in the sight of Yahweh by asking for yourselves a king.” Did we receive the King at His first coming? Only briefly. But He did give us His kingdom, the restored Garden. But as testified in the original Garden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was there and they ate from it. And most importantly, as clearly stated in the referenced verse, the former rain on the day of Pentecost evidenced/testified that we would know and see that our evil is great by receiving our King early. He left, and for 2,000 thousand years the church has been left to its own vices! As hard as it might be to comprehend or accept, there is a great problem when kingdom men have died ever since receiving it, including the 3,000 who were added on the day of Pentecost. And what was the preceding testimony of those 3,000? Just go to the like attesting Pentecost at Mount Sinai in Exodus 32:28, and its most revealing results were identical in number and outcome: 3,000 died! You say, “Oh, that was during the law. Now there is grace.” No. Where are those original 3,000 today who were added to the church? You say, “Well, they died.” So, why then is kingdom man dying? And why is the church still just as corrupt as when those 3,000 died at Sinai and people still sit down to eat and drink, and stand up to play (Exodus 32:6)? And in reality, if Yahweh does not cut time short and come and restore the kingdom, it won’t be just 3,000 souls who die, but all kingdom men for 3,000 years! That is what those 3,000 who died looked to—death for 3,000 years! Do you get it? Men fail to understand that in the true and fulfilling Garden, kingdom man does not die. Death is our enemy, and that enemy continues to rule in the kingdom. Life does not come via death, as Christians naively and foolishly think. Instead, kingdom man sleeps, as Yahshua identified over and over again. Yahshua came to die for us, and to give us the Garden and ever-lasting life. But as with King Saul who was too early and was rejected, the kingdom reign for the last 2,000 years is equally too early, and Satan continues to take kingdom-possessing man (the 2,000 swine) to the sea of death! Death has continued an ongoing fate as a result of its own victory. Thus we see one more highly revealing evidence of this parallel between these two Sauls, and the outcome of a leavened Pentecost beginning. And furthermore regarding this corrupted Garden kingdom and Saul, 1 Samuel 19 records a most unusual event that took place when Saul later sought to kill David. Three times Saul sent messengers to take David captive, and each time the Spirit of God came upon them and they prophesied. Finally, Saul himself went, and when he arrived the Spirit of God came upon him and he too prophesied. But, the outcome was strikingly different for this most prophetic man in his testimony concerning the church, the Garden. Verse 24 tells us: “He [Saul] also stripped off his clothes, and he too prophesied before Samuel and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Therefore they say, ‘Is Saul also among the prophets?’” What happened in the Garden? They sinned and realized they were naked and sought to cover their nakedness. This is what we see with Christianity Saul. They too are naked in this defiled kingdom work. What do we need? It sure isn’t fig-leaf Christianity. We need garments of skin made by God Himself—our new born-from-above bodies. Here once again we see Saul in prophetic testimony, now as naked Christianity. Another testimony related to this Pentecost witness is Samuel’s foretelling account and its fulfillment in 1 Samuel 10, thereupon confirming that Saul would indeed become king. Samuel told Saul that three men would come walking down the road, and one of them would be carrying three loaves of bread. And one can be assured that the bread they were carrying during the time of Pentecost, would have been feast-relevant leavened wheat bread. And of the three loaves, Saul would be given two, the exact number of loaves waved before Yahweh on the day of Pentecost (Leviticus 23:17). And we ask: How many thousands of years was Christianity supposed to receive? It would have been 3,000 years, and then they rest on their eighth-day Sabbath, Sunday. But as testified here, and clearly stated in Zechariah 13:7-9 and Hosea 6:1-2, their three loaves/days are cut short to two. This is of course the 2,000 years of leavened Christianity. Now for the amazing testimony that actually prompted me to write this report in the first place—and this you have never heard before, and is most affirming to the whole of Bride truth. This will require more valuable explanation. We have just seen that Saul/Paul Christianity was supposed to receive 3,000 years, but must be cut short to 2,000 years. And in this which we will now examine, we find clear evidence regarding these 2,000 years and their outcome. There are two separate accounts here where Saul was given specific instructions, and in both cases took things into his own hands, disobeying Samuel. So we begin by asking: Were the first 1,000 years of the church acceptable to the Father? Of course not, and we explicitly see this in Saul’s first test of obedience. In 1 Samuel 10:8 we read Samuel’s clear instructions to Saul: “And you shall go down before me to Gilgal; and behold, I will come down to you to offer burnt offerings and sacrifice peace offerings. You shall wait seven days until I come to you and show you what you should do.” So how did Saul do in this first test? He failed! We read in 1 Samuel 13 that at the completion of those seven days, Saul was getting anxious about being able to defeat the massive army of the Philistines, and the men were getting anxious and scared about any further delay. In verses 8-10 we read: “Now he [Saul] waited seven days, according to the appointed time set by Samuel, but Samuel did not come to Gilgal; and the people were scattering from him. So Saul said, ‘Bring to me the burnt offering and the peace offerings.’ And he offered the burnt offering. As soon as he finished offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him and to greet him.” Samuel asked Saul, “What have you done?” And of course Saul justified his actions, adding, “So I forced myself and offered the burnt offering.” Oh how often people make these kinds of self-serving justifications, or even blame. And as we read Samuel’s reply, do not read it as simply a response to Saul, but read it for what it truly is—Yahweh’s response to Christianity at the completion of their the first 1,000 years of the church. “You have acted foolishly; you have not kept the commandment of Yahweh your God, which He commanded you, for now Yahweh would have established your kingdom over Israel forever. But now your kingdom shall not endure. Yahweh has sought out for Himself a man after His own heart, and Yahweh has appointed him as ruler over His people, because you have not kept what Yahweh commanded you.” The true fulfillment of that man relative to the church (which all of this is about anyway) would not come for another 1,000 years; for he could only come after the two periods of time( 2,000 years) as set forth in the Scriptures: “It will come about in all the land,” declares Yahweh, “that two parts in it will be cut off and die; but the third will be left in it. And I will bring the third part through the fire, refine them as silver is refined, and test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people,’ and they will say, ‘Yahweh is my God’” (Zechariah 13:8-9). “Come, let us return to Yahweh. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, that we may live before Him” (Hosea 6:1-2). In this next account concerning Saul’s unfaithfulness, evidencing now the end of 2,000 years, or today, we find in it that once again Saul could not wait on Yahweh God, wait on Samuel; and as a result, as a clear type of Christianity, he would lose the rights to the kingdom—which is what we see today. In 1 Samuel 15:1-3 we read Samuel’s now second like instruction to Saul: “Yahweh sent me to anoint you as king over His people, over Israel; now therefore, listen to the words of Yahweh. Thus says Yahweh of hosts, ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he set himself against him on the way while he was coming up from Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” But did Saul obey the words of the seer? Once again, no. In verse 9 we read: “But Saul and the people spared Agag and the best of the sheep, the oxen, the fatlings, the lambs, and all that was good, and were not willing to destroy them utterly; but everything despised and worthless, that they utterly destroyed.” Yahweh then spoke to Samuel: “I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands.” And so it is with Saul/Paul Christianity after 2,000 years. And what have we seen in the Scriptures regarding this resulting departure of the kingdom away from Christianity and given to the Bride? It is in fact the test of Carmel—between Elijah, Baal Christianity, and Asherah Israel or even Satan. So, what testimony might we see regarding this test in this account? Verse 12 then adds: “Saul came to Carmel, and behold, he set up a monument for himself.” Is there then any question that this account relates to precisely where we are today? None at all. Like blind Christianity that thinks they are doing so good, Saul greeted Samuel: “Blessed are you of Yahweh! I have carried out the command of Yahweh.” Oh really? This is exactly what Christians think. They pat themselves on the back and think they are doing so well, when in fact it would be “My God, my God, why have you forsaken us” if Yahweh did not cut their days short from three to two, and perform another work. And just like Christianity, Saul had a lofty and religious excuse. When Samuel asked him about the bleating of sheep and lowing of oxen, Saul had a better idea—they saved them to sacrifice to Yahweh. Isn’t that Christianity? What they think is pleasing to Yahweh is in fact failure and sin! And do Christians put away Satan? No! To the contrary he corrupts them and takes them to death. Saul’s answer rings of Christianity when he naively answers Samuel: “I did obey the voice of Yahweh, and went on the mission on which Yahweh sent me, and have brought back Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites. But the people took some of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the choicest of the things devoted to destruction, to sacrifice to Yahweh your God at Gilgal” (vss. 20, 21). Blame it on the people, pastors. Samuel replied with a phrase that rings so clear: “Has Yahweh as much delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as in obeying the voice of Yahweh? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of divination, and insubordination is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of Yahweh, He has also rejected you from being king” (vss. 22-23). Such has been the state of the church for 2,000 years, and would be the same or worse if given the remaining 1,000 years. Saul repented and asked that his sin be pardoned and that Samuel would go with him to worship Yahweh; but the consequences remained, Samuel thereby stating, “I will not return with you; for you have rejected the word of Yahweh, and Yahweh has rejected you from being king over Israel” (vs. 26). Samuel then turned to go and Saul seized the edge of his robe and tore it, upon which Samuel declared, “Yahweh has torn the kingdom of Israel from you today and has given it to your neighbor, who is better than you. Also the Glory of Israel will not lie or change His mind; for He is not a man that He should change His mind” (vss. 28-29). The 2,000 years of Christianity will likewise remain in the grave and not enter into the Millennial Reign. Christianity loses the rights to the kingdom. Samuel then said, “Bring me Agag, the king of the Amalekites.” And he declared to Agag, “As your sword has made women childless, so shall your mother be childless among women.” And Samuel took a sword and chopped Agag into pieces. I have already noted that Samuel was a Nazirite, and as such he could never cut his hair. 1 Samuel 1:11 records his mother’s vow: “I will give him to Yahweh all the days of his life, and a razor shall never come on his head.” I wish I was a painter (other than of houses), for I would love to paint a picture of Samuel chopping Agag into pieces with his long hair violently flying about in the air. Quite dramatic! But in reality, this doom is what could well be in store for Satan, or even pastors and teachers. And what further do we see here regarding the church, the household of Saul/Paul? Chapter 15 closes with this obituary, if you would: Then Samuel went to Ramah, but Saul went up to his house at Gibeah of Saul. Samuel did not see Saul again until the day of his death; for Samuel grieved over Saul. And Yahweh regretted that He had made Saul king over Israel. With Saul’s second failure, Samuel was then sent to Jesse the Bethlehemite where he anointed his son David as king. Thereupon “the Spirit of Yahweh came mightily upon David from that day forward” (16:13); and in contrast “the Spirit of Yahweh departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from Yahweh terrorized him” (16:14). It is here that this unfolding string of types and shadows of the church ends, though we do indeed see the evil spirit that has afflicted the church for 2,000 years. The outcome, of course, for the church is that their days are cut short from three to two. And remember that “with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day” (2 Peter 3:8). So for Yahweh, the last 2,000 years have only been two distinct days. And the reality is that the dead in Christianity have been in the grave for two days. Today, Satan’s days equally have to come to an end and that evil spirit is to be bound in the abyss, and Immanuel rule and reign on the earth in the seventh day. Time has to be cut short lest no flesh would be saved. “But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short” (Matthew 24:22). Amen. Before we proceed to another matter, may I say something here concerning Saul that relates to all of us. In both of these matters of failure on his part, did you notice how he would argue and justify himself that he did the will of Samuel/Yahweh? But in reality, he did not. My experience with people is that some have the same weakness. There is a specific thing required of them, and they think that if they do something close to it yet not actually fulfill it (when in fact what they are doing is their own will), they argue that they did it. You can see this very thing in Saul. He had specific things he was to do; but out of his own self-will he did not actually do them and wanted to defend and justify himself by saying that he did do it. Have you met people who are that way? And honestly, Christianity is the very worst about this, and Saul’s example here is entirely relevant to them. For example, 1 Corinthians 11:10 clearly states: “Therefore the woman is obligated to have authority on her head, because of the angels.” So, like King Saul, what excuses do Christians today make to justify their failure in this, or in their gross failure in allowing women to teach or preach? And equally like Saul, they will not be justified. People compromise truth, and they are nothing more than King Sauls at heart and in will. "The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart” (Luke 6:45). In closing, let us look at the sole matter that initiated this entire scenario regarding Saul and Samuel. And, having seen how relevant this is to the kingdom of God and the coming of Immanuel, it is most important and noteworthy. Let me ask you: What will be the future of the church and kingdom of God and even mankind if Immanuel does not return? There is absolutely no hope for any of these! It will be, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken us?” Think for a moment about a future without Immanuel here. Yahshua Himself said, “Unless those days had been cut short, no flesh would be saved; but [literally] through the elect those days will be cut short” (Matthew 24:22). Therefore, I ask a most important question: Who is it who brings Immanuel back to this earth? There is only one—the one who prepares His way, the Elijah. He is the trigger to all of this. And now I ask you: Do we see Elijah in this highly revealing account? Very clearly we do. What did we learn in the three-part series in these “Gary Reports” titled “Untying Elijah,” dated October 10 to 17? After years of searching for the answer, we learned what the donkey represents which had to be untied and brought to Yahshua so that He could sit upon it for His triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Clearly, the donkey is Elijah! So, why is this so important and relevant here? Because Christianity Saul COULD NOT find his father’s donkeys, even after THREE days of searching for them! “As for your donkeys which were lost three days ago, do not set your mind on them, for they have been found” (1 Samuel 9:20). And neither can Christianity find the Father’s donkeys, the Elijah. Thus, they CANNOT and COULD NEVER bring Immanuel back to this earth to rule and reign, even if they got 3,000 years to do so! But again, Yahweh has to cut the three days short to two, and provide the donkey/donkeys that will bear His Son back to this earth! Yahweh’s word and His truth herein is beyond wonderful and amazing! May He be glorified forever! Oh how wonderful and revealing is this profound and clear testimony that Yahweh has provided in 1 Samuel, chapters 8 thru 13 and 15. Here we see the church and its failure for 2,000 years; and today all the more we look to the Father to effect His salvation through the Elijah and the consummating Bride. Today is the seventh day of mankind, and in 1 Samuel 10:8 we read Samuel’s clear instructions: “And you shall go down before me to Gilgal; and behold, I will come down to you to offer burnt offerings and sacrifice peace offerings. You shall wait seven days until I come to you and show you what you should do.” This is indeed the seventh day, and we look to the Father to fulfill His word—establishing the Elijah and the Elijah company, and thus prepare the way for Immanuel, who will rule and reign on this earth for a thousand years, and Satan will be bound. Come quickly, Immanuel! Amen! Gary Read More Important Three-part Update.
- So, like King Saul, what excuses do Christians today make to justify their failure in this, or in their gross failure in allowing women to teach or preach?
And frankly, only now can it be seen.
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! The Signs That Cause Belief.
- Now, with this information, I am going to note some things that I even questioned whether I should share.
- Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.
- Rubella is a human disease.
There was only one person in the Bible who was like Moses, and that was Elijah.
In 1979 Sweden stopped vaccinating against Pertussis because their studies found it not only ineffective in preventing the disease, but also because the adverse effects far outweighed any proposed benefit.
- Yahshua departed from them.
- Yahweh had miraculously repaired the breech by His grace, so we named her Grace.
- And upon recovery he was at the hearing when the seven men who were responsible for these acts were each sentenced to 23 years in jail.
- There are many other medical problems that resemble shaken baby syndrome.
Caleb and Walter are now in Nairobi making plans for our arrival, and we need your help.
And because of recent events within the last few days, I am confident it is the work of the Father, is real, and that Satan would love to destroy it. Download 30-day bible study letter pdf. With this I gathered my fish and proceeded back to the ranch home.
“’It will come about in that day,’ declares Yahweh, ‘that you will call Me, “My husband,” and will no longer call Me, “My master [Baali].”’”
That case went to trial and eventually Caleb was released. Incidence data is not available. Did He mean that I was to ask specifically for Rob's wealth, or for wealth equivalent to that of Rob? Monitoring the safety of vaccines: assessing the risks. So what was all of this about?
He was not supposed to come until the seventh day to set up His kingdom, but He came early, at the end of the fourth day, and died! Gratefully, funds were once again made available to Bride for the expenses of processing and filing these papers, as well as for Timothy's travels to the capital, Nairobi, to complete this. 23 Bible Reading Plans That Will Satisfy Anyone Alex Tran. Altogether, this is expected to lead to a rapid uptake of HPV vaccines by adolescent girls and young women in industrialized countries able to afford them. There were two hundred pastors from not only Kibera but from all of the eight slums in Nairobi who wanted us to come and teach.
Factors that are associated with parental acceptance of human papillomavirus vaccines: a randomized intervention study of written information about HPV. And in this examination we will focus on the major necessary changes that will take place when Immanuel returns, though there will be a multitude more as well. Public Health Service and the American Academy of Pediatrics found that some children could be exposed to cumulative levels of Mercury over the first six months of life that exceed federal guidelines. Vaccines against Salmonella enterica serotype Typhi are used for prophylaxis of international travelers and have potential use as counterbioterrorism agents. One cannot help but consider these names as being relevant to a bride.
MOD 4 4 Kik mod Picat Android Development and Hacking. If a pregnant woman ingests Mercury at high levels, harmful effects that may be passed from the mother to the developing fetus include brain damage, mental retardation, lack of coordination, blindness, seizures, and an inability to speak. Why did this even come about? Because that which was to bring life was corrupted by kingdom flesh man, and they worshiped the system instead of worshiping God. There is the chosen donkey who bears the Son of God, as well as those who lay down their palm branches and garments and herald the coming of the King.
This seventh day is the Promised Land, and a remnant of the produce is to be brought to the altar of Yahweh God.
October 6th 2017 - On October 3, I was wondering what the significance was to the last forty-six years in my life—the sum of the last two twenty-threes. I knew that in John 2:20, the Jews said to Yahshua: “It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?” Even so, I had no clear understanding of this; and frankly, I do not try to noodle things. So, I dropped it. The next day, Peter Douglas (who came into the Bride in the first month of 2001) called me and explained something that he was seeing. Let me share it with you. In that account in John 2, Yahshua had just cast the moneychangers out of the temple. Of course, already we know that this is going to be prophetic, for this event actually occurs three separate times in the Scriptures as a contradiction riddle, a parable. And that parable relates specifically to the cleansing of the Bride (Matthew and Luke) versus the cleansing of the Body of Christ (Mark). Then, in this case in John, it relates to the cleansing of the kingdom of God, which takes place with the establishment of the second Remnant. With this clear timing established here in kingdom John, what is the testimony that follows in John 2? Picking up in verse 17 we read:
We really encourage people to take advantage of that. David Geier, PhD, published an analysis of the relationship between Gardasil and certain autoimmune diseases. Again, because of this flesh. Christians, even pastors, who are seeking to kill us!
You defile yourselves, rejecting the design and order of God our creator, and thereupon create your own kingdom of corruption. We entered into a contract for this, and I asked him if his students would assist in it. To understand this and find the critical answer, we have to see things the way God sees them. Blessed be the name of Yahweh!
There's a Mordecai who would not mind having that ring that is on his hand. There is currently no evidence from randomized studies that influenza vaccine given to patients with CF is of benefit to them. And today, there has to be a man who is the fulfilling Elijah. Nyamira County has embraced our walk, revival, auditing, and inspection, and they are to work with us and have remained faithful to the Bride's work.
They cite the lack of evidence that the vaccine would have an impact later in life. Here we find a description of what the Millennial Reign will be. And Samuel took a sword and chopped Agag into pieces. The Medes here have the specific identity of being the first Remnant.
Further studies indicated immunity is not sustained. In this regard, I want to tell you a story. And now there is a young man whose hand has been cut off, and your motorbike is stolen. This is an interesting study to take a look at.
But before I address this, we need to examine the history of my search for the latter rain, going back to June of 1994. On June 11 and 18 and thereafter, Yahweh began to sovereignly teach me regarding the Bride. I knew that the first Remnant received the former rain on the day of Pentecost; and I knew as well that we HAD TO have the latter rain today so as to establish the concluding and fulfilling second Remnant. My assumption at that time was that if the former rain came on Pentecost, then Pentecost would bring the latter rain as well. But I was wrong. In 2003 we even held all things in common from Passover to Pentecost in hopes that this would bring us the needed results; but that too did not give us what we need. The problem with Pentecost is that it testifies of the 2,000 years of the leavened church by virtue of the two loaves of leavened bread. So that would never work, and I began looking elsewhere. In another possibility, I knew that as Peter declared in Acts 11:15, the Holy Spirit fell upon the Gentiles gathered in Cornelius’s house “just as He did upon us [them] at the beginning.” And, this event that could well have been prophetic of the latter rain was not date specific, other than what could be seen in the meaning of the name “Cornelius.” It means “trumpet.” Trumpets is the first day of the month in which Tabernacles takes place. So, one wonders if the latter rain could be tied to Tabernacles. With this and other matters in mind, in 2005 I began to see the likelihood that a Pentecost needed to be added to Tabernacles. Passover/Pentecost is a 1—7—1 pattern, or the day of Passover, followed by the seven days of Unleavened Bread, and forty-nine days later is Pentecost. But Tabernacles is a mere 7—1 pattern, or seven days of Tabernacles, followed by the great eighth day. You can read here if you want to know more about this, but there was evidence that a Pentecost had to be added to Tabernacles, or now a 7—1—1. So in December, 2005, we held the first ever Tabernacles Pentecost. Obviously we did not get the much-needed results. Then in 2015 in the writing Tabernacles Pentecost Revisited, in reexamining this I saw the necessity to move the Pentecost to before Tabernacles so that it was an equal 1—7—1 pattern. But, that pattern and hope still did not produce the essential latter rain. And the other thing I did not factor in was that Tabernacles belongs to the nations, and thus excludes either the Bride or the Body. And Trumpets would have to be associated with Tabernacles, as well as Cornelius, the nations. So, was I to quit? We know what the former rain was. And we know there MUST be a latter rain as well. The former rain came on a feast day, and one must conclude that the latter rain will come on a feast as well. But, how and when? This question is something I have been searching for an answer to for twenty-three years! We have to have the latter rain! Without it there is no second Remnant, and Messiah will not be birthed back to this earth! Thereupon, there will be no preceding demonstration of power that shakes the world and the church! In fact, there will be no second olive tree (Zechariah 4), no second son of fresh oil, if that oil never comes! The latter rain of the Spirit is ENTIRELY essential! It is so essential that by the grace of Yahweh God I have never given up on obtaining it. Some could say I have failed. But no, I am gaining understanding regarding the kingdom, and discovering what will and will not work. And also, I show my/our GREAT need for the fulfillment of this kingdom work. And the fact is, it’s not over until it’s over. Back in the early 1980s the Holy Spirit gave me Rees Howells as my example in the flesh, and there is something he said and lived that applies here. On several like occasions he said it looked as though he had failed in not obtaining what he had hoped for. But, he did not count these as failures but as steppingstones to his ultimate success and fulfillment. Amen to this essential truth and practice! Today, after twenty-three years of waiting and pursuing and, yes, even finding out what will not work, it may well be that the Father has saved the revelation of the true fulfillment for last. In fact, Yahshua said Himself that “the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.” I can in fact say that He has saved something for me to see that I have never before even considered. And hopefully He has saved it for this time, and is revealing it only now because it is about to be fulfilled! So if it’s not Pentecost that we need, and it’s not associated with Tabernacles, then what is left? The obscure feast of Purim! The added feast. And you will now see some truly amazing and hopeful testimonies regarding it! In the last report we saw some amazing things regarding the book of Esther. There are clear and outstanding types there. We see Esther, the Bride, who replaces Vashti Satan who would not come when called. And we see Satan testified in Haman, who seeks to kill Yahweh’s people. Another critical part in this is Mordecai, the Elijah, who councils Esther the Bride so as to save the people of God from Satan Haman. Mordecai is also lifted up in a belated honor that Satan Haman thought was to be for him—being placed upon the King’s horse and a robe the King had worn placed upon him and led through the streets by Haman Satan who heralded, “Thus it shall be done to the man whom the king desires to honor.” Of course with this, it meant Satan Haman’s certain demise. Prior to all of this, the Esther Bride had gone before the king and upon touching the head of his scepter obtained her request for a wine banquet with him and Satan Haman. But there was not just one banquet, but two—attesting to the first Remnant Bride and the second Remnant Bride. And Satan Haman was no more revealed at the first wine banquet than Satan was revealed at the time of the first Remnant. As in the entirety of the book of Esther, this was a living prophecy, even an outstandingly revealing living parable. Then at the second-Remnant wine banquet, Satan Haman was revealed and was hung on a fifty cubits gallows that he had built for the death of the Mordecai Elijah. This is in fact the gallows whereupon Judas was hung! Satan was early with his Haman judgment, even as Yahshua’s first coming was early. But with Judas having paid the price as the first bird of Leviticus 14, the fulfilling Mordecai will live and in fact take Satan’s place. And the ring that was upon his hand will now be placed upon the hand of the second bird Elijah that ascends alive, and the house which Satan has occupied will be given to the Elijah as well! Satan will reap what he sowed. Upon a gallows he judged the man Judas to death, and he will now reap the same for himself. His time will and has come to a self-perpetuated and in every regard justified end! Let us look at this further. It is most, most interesting that a Passover Pentecost cannot afford what we need. In fact, it testified to two thousand years of corrupt leavened Christianity. But even so, it is upon a fifty-cubits gallows—Pentecost—that Satan is killed. How can this be? Well, we already see that Judas, who occupied the office of the Elijah as the twelfth apostle, was in fact killed by Satan by a gallows of hanging himself. Hereupon he paid the price of being the first bird so that the second bird, the Elijah, does not have to die. The reality is that what Satan did then insured his failure later. And it is most interesting that immediately before Pentecost, the apostles falsely cast lots for a replacement for the Elijah. Do you know what “Purim” means? It means “lots.” When the apostles cast lots for a replacement for Judas, it has meant the death of kingdom man ever since! And this is what Purim is all about—stopping the consequence of Haman casting lots. In Esther 9:24 we read: “For Haman the son of Hammedatha, the Agagite, the adversary of all the Jews, had schemed against the Jews to destroy them and had cast Pur, that is the lot, to disturb them and destroy them.” That lot meant the destruction of the Jews on the thirteenth day of the twelfth month of Adar. And with the apostles casting lots, there has been the same consequence ever since, starting with Stephen—death to kingdom man! So who and what will stop this slaughter? The answer to this is the revelation of the Haman and what his plan and work has been. He took Judas to his gallows, and now he must come to his own “death,” to his own end, on his own gallows! Of course this comes not at the first wine banquet, which came 2,000 years ago. They knew nothing at all of what would be revealed today. Nothing! Only now can this truth be revealed and Satan and his work exposed. There was in fact a breach of 2,000 years between Esther’s two wine banquets. At the first one Satan Haman was not revealed. And furthermore, Satan received the right to take the 2,000 swine to the sea of death—the 2,000 years of the church, the breach. And only now can he be revealed and go to his own gallows. His time is up! Let us now add some additional essential and revealing information. In the book of Esther, we see that the thirteenth day of Adar was to mean the annihilation of the Jews. But via the second wine banquet and the revelation of Haman Satan, the king made another decree that the Jews could defend themselves against their enemies. Thus on that otherwise fateful day they thoroughly routed their enemies. But, there was a unique and noteworthy addition. Esther requested that the king extend the cleansing in specifically the city of Susa for one more day, and this the king did. We will not go into the details of this, but what was supposed to be a one-day decree, was extended to a two-day decree in Susa. And as a result, the people in the rural areas who defeated their enemies on the thirteenth, celebrated Purim on the fourteenth; and the people in Susa who defeated their enemies on the thirteenth and the fourteenth (a double portion), celebrated Purim on the fifteenth (Esther 9). This is why Purim is a two-day fourteenth and fifteenth feast. So most importantly there were two separate results—a single portion and a double portion. First, why were there two separate groups of people? For the same reason there were two wine banquets, two outpourings of the Spirit. Here again we find the two Remnants—one at the beginning and one at the end. The first gets a single portion, and the latter gets a double portion. And it is the latter work that fully secures killing the ten sons of Haman and all the other enemies. And we find this like single-portion/double-portion testimony in other related examples. Elijah received a portion of the Spirit, and the continuing Elisha received a double portion. The same, of course, was true with Job. After his own breach, in the end he too was blessed with a double portion of the former (Job 42:10). And let us not forget the three times a king sent a captain of fifty with his fifty to get none other than Elijah (2 Kings 1). The first two groups were consumed by fire; and it was not until the third fifty that Elijah came down off of the mountain. Here again we find the testimony of Pentecost fifties, and the desired fulfillment is in the third. If one lays out the first Remnant, then the Body of Christ, and finally the second Remnant, do the first two works get the Elijah? Not at all. Here again, the Elijah will not come down until the latter fulfilling Pentecost, now associated with and fulfilled in Haman’s fifty-cubits gallows. Satan must come to an end, and Elijah take his place! Let us now come to a more definite conclusion regarding this most revealing, and might we add most timely, testimony. Again, only now after twenty-three years of searching to understand how to receive the latter rain, is this amazing and hope-filled truth being revealed. Purim evidences to be the feast that should afford to us the latter rain in some measure or in some way. The specifics of this I do not yet know. And most interesting and noteworthy, the Hebrew calendar has this year’s Purim on February 28 and March 1. But the New Millennial Calendar dates coincide with the feast days of the 14th and 15th on March 14 and 15. I am most grateful that of late Yahweh revealed that the donkey which has to be untied so as to bear Immanuel for His triumphal return is in fact the Elijah. See “Untying Elijah,” parts 1, 2, and 3 in the October, 2017, “Gary Reports.” Now we are seeing even more at this critical point. We can only hope that this is in fact the time for the latter rain. We will watch and wait and listen and see. Blessings, Gary PS: You will want to read this again to more fully understand it. PPS: Just when I thought I was finished, Yahweh showed me more—a second witness to what we are seeing in Esther. When the sons of Israel came out of Egypt, they went to Mount Sinai, wandered about in the wilderness, and after forty years came up to the Jordan River and entered into the Promised Land. It is most relevant that they left Egypt at Passover, and entered into the Promised Land at Passover. Let me get straight to the point. The latter was a repeat of the former. In fact, Deuteronomy 6:23 tells us: “He brought us out from there to bring us in.” They failed throughout the wilderness, and it was as though He was saying, “We’re going to start over.” This being the case, what now do we see being prophesied? Let me ask you: What in history did Passover look to? Where was it fulfilled? Of course it was fulfilled with Yahshua’s crucifixion. So, let’s go forward from there and what do we find? Remember, that which has been is that which will be, and I will have to get right to the point. First, the immediate product of Yahshua’s crucifixion at Passover was the female Bride first Remnant. And likewise, the city of Jericho, which they took at the outset, testifies to that first Remnant. Jericho is called “the city of palm trees” (Deuteronomy 34:3), which looks specifically to the Bride. Tamar (Genesis 38) was clearly a Bride testimony, and her name means “palm tree.” Also, there was the Bride testimony of Deborah, who specifically sat under a palm tree when making her judgments (Judges 4:5). Both of these women attest to the Bride. And in Jericho itself we find the confirming testimony of the Bride in yet another woman—the harlot who hid the two Hebrew spies and tied a cord of scarlet thread in the window which delivered them alive. This is the like scarlet thread that was tied around the hand of “first-born” Zerah. And this is the scarlet thread that was dipped in the blood of the first bird that was slain so that the second bird could ascend alive (Leviticus 14). Of course Jericho—as well as Zerah, and even the first Remnant that was dispersed—had to be torn down. The next town they attacked was Ai. But, when they tried to take it they were sorely defeated. Why? Getting right to the point, a man named Achan had taken some of the spoils from first-Remnant Jericho which were under the ban—belonging to Yahweh (Joshua 6:17)! As the first Remnant, they belonged to God. So how did they find out who it was? Here once again we find a first-Remnant testimony—they too cast lots (Joshua 7:14)! In this account thus far, we find all the elements of the first Remnant at the beginning of the church upon the fulfillment of Passover. There is the testimony of the Jericho first Remnant, but then the immediate failure and the cause thereof revealed by the casting of lots—which of course occurred as well at the beginning of the church once Yahshua departed from them. But who is this Achan who caused trouble to the Israelites? One evidence is the meaning of his name. It means “troubler,” or possibly even “serpent” (Jones Dictionary). In Isaiah 27:1 we read: “In that day Yahweh will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, with His fierce and great and mighty sword, even Leviathan the twisted serpent; and He will kill the dragon who lives in the sea.” Furthermore, Achan was in fact in the lineage of Zerah, who was born of Tamar. Zerah was Achan’s great grandfather. We already know that “Zerah” means “light.” But 2 Corinthians 11:14 warns us: “Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.” And we also find that “Lucifer” means “light-bearer (Strong’s). And in Ezekiel 28:7 and 17 we see that he once possessed the splendor, brightness, or light of God—and was thereupon corrupted by reason of it. (Listen to the podcast, “The Father’s Unfaithful Wife.”) Satan was once the light-bearer; but he fell, and that true and fulfilling light must now go to another—the Elijah. This Achan was indeed Satan. And just as Satan Haman cast lots to destroy the Jews, so the apostles must have listened to Satan to cast lots for a replacement for Judas when Satan was in fact the replacement. And, as the casting of lots was turned to mean Haman’s destruction, so Satan will be destroyed and in the end be cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10). From Zerah there must be a lineage that leads to the Elijah light; but, this had to include the breach of Satan. This is true with Perez, the breach, as well. It was from him that the lineage of Yahshua came. But, was there not also a breach there as well? Indeed. Yahshua died, went back to heaven, and then came the breach of Christianity, the Body of Christ. What now follows? Of course nothing less than Christ Himself as King of kings and Lord of lords! In Joshua 7:24-26 we read that Achan and his family and his livestock and all he had was taken out to the valley of Achor, and there they stoned them, and burned them and all they had—a lake of fire. And most significantly and most welcomed, this destruction of Achan broke the curse that had come upon the sons of Israel, and thereupon gave them victory over Ai. This is what we have to have today. Achan Satan has to be judged so that we can now have victory! And ALL of this comes through the lineage of Judah. Oh the marvelous wonder of what the Father has performed! It is indeed the knowledge of good and Evil. Achor is most significant in this testimony. As with “Achan,” “Achor” likewise means “to stir up or cause trouble, troubler.” Such is indeed Satan; for two thousand years he has been the troubler of the church. And of course he has caused the corruption of the church, beginning with the casting of lots for the replacement of Judas, which was himself! But now his time period has come to an end! And what will this mean for the church? In Hosea 2:15, specifically regarding Yahshua’s bride, Yahweh declares:
We eventually closed what had become two thrift stores, and I began yet another business, a pallet business, associated with the ministry which was successful. When seventy years have been completed for Babylon, I will visit you and fulfill My good word to you, to bring you back to this place. Interestingly, when I came back to America after three months of teaching in Africa, I arrived here on February 28, 2016. This is very clear. This is allegorically speaking, for these women are two covenants: one proceeding from Mount Sinai bearing children who are to be slaves; she is Hagar. These brothers in Africa are paying a price, and may very well evidence what is happening in the heavenly with regard to Satan. And, I have delayed sharing this so as to be fully assured that it should be shared, and as well waited to see what the entire story might be, including the final outcome.
So what are we seeing in all of this? August 24th 2018 - A few days ago I suddenly saw something that brought clarity and direction to this matter of my return to Africa. I was not even thinking about it and in one moment I saw that I needed to pick up from where I left off. What would this mean? When there is a breach, a break in progress, it necessitates that the next step is to proceed from where you were. Let me explain. The final events in my trip to Africa in 2014 and ’15 were completed upon a trip to Nairobi where I would fly out. First, we held our last teaching there which was relatively small in number, but brought to 1,200 people of those who were taught Bride truth while I was there. I was to fly out later that day, and afterwards asked if we could go and visit the Kibera slum in Nairobi. Kibera has the distinction of being the largest and worst slum in all of Africa, with a population of up to one million people. You can see the report on that visit by clicking here. When you look at the report, you will see why it was an unforgettable experience. As we were walking out of Kibera, I was speaking with a Bride brother who lives in Nairobi and was himself once a resident there, and he related to me that he wished that he had $30,000 to establish a work there. My response was that that would not change the slum, or even if one had (as I recall) $30,000,000. The vast majority of the people there are trapped in their circumstances. From there, we drove to the airport and I flew back to the United States. Immediately upon pondering all of this, I saw that I needed to return to Kibera and present to them Bride truth—beginning where I left off. Also, there is the truth that the last will be first (Matthew 20:16), and when I return to Africa, Kibera needs to be first. And even more importantly, in second Remnant Luke 14 Yahshua instructed that the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind be invited to the banquet; and it is most fitting that we go to the Kibera slum where people live on less than a dollar a day. Also, I recognized that the sun rises in the east and travels west, and we needed to begin this return teaching journey in the east, and from there travel west. Up to now we have focused on teaching church leaders, and first I considered a meeting there that was for the people in general. But financially this was not feasible. And the fact is, and we have found this practice to be true and appropriate, if we teach the pastors and bishops, they then teach the people. I was very encouraged about going back to Kibera; and truly, we are all residents of “Kibera” and are equally desperate to be delivered out of the squalor of this flesh and to enter into the true and fulfilling body that is born from above. And personally, in the early 1980s I was called into the ministry to the needy to help the “old man.” Thus I hope that today we will see the true fulfillment of this; and, it is most fitting that the Father would have us to return to the needy of Kibera. Again, we are all slum-dwellers in this flesh. And as well, this is Yahweh’s way, as we read: God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God (1 Corinthians 1:27-29). When I first spoke with Caleb about returning to Kibera, he concurred with it entirely, and began making plans. There were two hundred pastors from not only Kibera but from all of the eight slums in Nairobi who wanted us to come and teach. Caleb thereupon traveled there to meet with them, and at this point there will be one large meeting to be held in Kibera—where I left off. The attendance is expected to be around fifteen hundred—well over the twelve hundred I taught when I was there. And gratefully, the Bride has its own projector so that I can project on a screen hand-written notations and descriptions—a magnified “whiteboard.” And I must say, the size of the whiteboard I used when I first taught in Africa, and the multiplied size now, is commiserate with the magnified size of the attendees. I sowed twelve hundred when I first went to Africa, and will reap far more than tenfold when this return trip is completed. Blessed be Yahweh! It is His redeeming and fulfilling work. The other thing that was in my heart when I saw the need to go to the slums was to then go to Mombasa where recently four hundred and forty Muslims and former Muslims were taught by Walter concerning the Bride. This was first reported in the “Gary Report” on May 23 titled “Important Africa Update.” I want to next meet with them to encourage them and teach them further, as well as answer any questions they might have. A tentative meeting place is being examined which will accommodate a gathering of two thousand, and already “900 brothers” are committed. I expect that it will be at capacity when the meeting takes place. And, two thirds of these are former Muslims who have accepted the Bride, and one third are former Christians. I am very much looking forward to this meeting. Afterwards, Caleb has plans for other meetings in Kenya, which will be scheduled in the days before us. And I’m looking forward to a mass meeting in Rongo where all of this first began. And possibly from Kenya we could drop down to Malawi where they have already expressed the desire and plan to have a large meeting. And by then the other countries in West Africa will be ready to host their mass meetings. And, if the Father begins moving in a powerful and profound way by His Spirit, there will be no end to those who want to hear the Bride message and truth. I will keep you informed as things develop. But for now, there is something that indeed resonates in my heart, going all the way back to 1994 where all of this regarding the Bride began. On June 18 I was traveling back to the home we had built for women and children, and I had a question pressing me that I could not answer. It was: If the man was the glory and image of God, and hair is glory, then why didn’t He give the long hair to the man instead of to the woman? That made no sense to me. But immediately Yahweh answered that puzzling question. He said: “I will not give My glory to the masculine Body of Christ, but to the feminine Bride.” Wow! That blew my mind! Given this, what might we now expect to take place in this return trip to Africa? Yes, the man is the image and glory of God. But the woman is the glory of the man (1 Corinthians 11:7). The glory of God was indeed given to the masculine Body of Christ; but as we read here, that glory is then given to the feminine Bride. That is what we have to receive now, and I hope it is more fully evidenced in my return to Africa. We read in Song of Songs 1:5 regarding the Bride: “I am black but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon.” In this verse there are two references to being “black.” First is of course the statement “I am black” (H7838). But also, “Kedar” equally means “black skin” (H6938). One must now ask: Is this why Yahweh is bringing forth the Bride in Africa like never before? He is certainly testifying to and even fulfilling Song of Songs 1:5. In the twenty-three-year history of the Bride, now in its twenty-fourth year, we have never before experienced anything remotely close to what is taking place in Africa. It is clearly a sovereign move of Yahweh God—and amazingly among both Christians and Muslims alike. Yahweh is calling out a black bride for His Son, and who can resist Him? And as well, let us consider the Queen of Sheba, who was very possibly from Ethiopia. In 1 Kings 10:10 we read: “She gave the king [Solomon] a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and a very great amount of spices and precious stones. Never again did such abundance of spices come in as that which the queen of Sheba gave King Solomon.” One hundred and twenty talents of gold certainly speaks well concerning the kingdom of God, as well as the spices and precious stones. And of course Solomon and the temple he built looks to the Millennial Reign of Immanuel—the promised throne that “shall be established before Yahweh forever” (1 Kings 2:45). These are the works we are seeing take place in Africa. Furthermore, let us address something here about Satan, whose image is clearly on the continent of Africa. Satan’s relationship with the Father is distinctly in a feminine role. First, as noted in the podcast, The Father’s Unfaithful Wife,” Satan was in fact the Father’s unfaithful wife. Also, he/she occupied the place of Judas, the twelfth apostle, who was a part of the first Remnant, which is the first-part Leah bride. Of course the second Remnant is the concluding Rachel bride. In this regard, that office has been and will be occupied by a female entity. And, as an unfaithful Vashti, Satan is thereby judged to “no longer come into the presence of” the King (Esther 1:19). With these incredible and clear testimonies, is it not equally clear why Yahweh would choose the continent of Africa that bears his/her image (Zechariah 3), to now choose it to call out a faithful bride and confirm the Elijah? I am very aware of late that Yahweh takes that which has been subject to evil, and turns it into good. Why would He do so? Because He is going to do the same with these cursed flesh bodies—taking this “wretched man,” this “body of death,” into heaven at the sound of the last trumpet, and there transform it into good—our MUCH needed born-from-above bodies, even as Yahshua did so by proceeding before us in like manner and outcome. Amen and amen! Furthermore regarding Africa, in Zechariah 3:6-10 we read: And the angel of Yahweh admonished Joshua, saying, “Thus says Yahweh of hosts, ‘If you will walk in My ways and if you will perform My service, then you will also govern My house and also have charge of My courts, and I will grant you free access among these who are standing here. Now listen, Joshua the high priest, you and your friends who are sitting in front of you—indeed they are men who are a symbol, for behold, I am going to bring in My servant the Branch. For behold, the stone that I have set before Joshua; on one stone are seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave an engraving on it,’ declares Yahweh of hosts, ‘and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. In that day,’ declares Yahweh of hosts, ‘every one of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and under his fig tree.’” This “Joshua [Yahshua] the high priest” is obviously none other than the high priest, Yahshua, the Son of God! Could this be any clearer? And what are we seeing here in this highly prophetic chapter? Yahweh must take the iniquity off of “that land,” off of the church, which it has been under for two thousand years. And whose engraved image is on it, on the church? None other than that of Satan! And where do we see this clear and bold testimony? On none other than the continent of Africa. Africa is an extraordinary and unmistakably clear testimony of the church for two thousand years, wherein Satan has had the right to be its head and afflict it! This is nothing less than that which is stated and prophesied in 1 Corinthians 5:1-5. It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and immorality of such a kind as does not exist even among the Gentiles, that someone has his father’s wife. You have become arrogant and have not mourned instead, so that the one who had done this deed would be removed from your midst. For I, on my part, though absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged him who has so committed this, as though I were present. In the name of our Lord Jesus, when you are assembled, and I with you in spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus, I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Who is and has been the Father’s wife? Again, it is none other than Satan! And the Body of Christ has laid with the Father’s wife for two thousand years and have equally become arrogant! And, they have been turned over to him/her for the entirety of that time. And Yahshua, though absent in body but present in spirit, has already judged them who have committed this as though He were present. Thus, kingdom men have been turned over to Satan for two thousand years for the destruction of their flesh—they have all died—so that their sleeping souls may be saved in the day of His return when death will be put away! Amen! It now seems evident why Yahweh sent me to Africa in 2015, and I stayed there for three months—three thousand years. And, it is hopeful that I must now return. Zechariah 3:9 states: “I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.” I pray that that day is now, and we will see Satan lose his/her authority over not only Africa, but over the church whole, which Africa clearly represents, and that Immanuel will call out for Himself a bride. I cannot emphasize this enough. And as noted earlier, evil must be turned to good! We look to the Father. Finally, one more important change. The pastors of the Nairobi slums have requested more time to prepare for this gathering; and this would be welcomed by those in Mombasa and West Africa as well, particularly in securing needed funds. To accommodate them, plans are now being made that I return in the middle of November. This is actually the month in 2015 when plans were set forth for my first trip there. We look to the Father, and may He be glorified. In closing, please consider how you can be an effectual part of this, even now. There are always ongoing financial needs as we plan and work towards the ever-unfolding purposes presented here—particularly travel expenses, including food and fuel, and more. These things take place with your valued support. Click here to give. Blessings to all, Gary Read More A Bride For Immanuel? Rats on the moderate MSG diet also had damage, to a lesser extent. Free Ebook Download. Of course that former natural temple was later torn down, and Yahshua Himself laid down His life as well, as He spoke of here. The copy of the writing for a commandment to be given in every province was published unto all people, and that the Jews should be ready against that day to avenge themselves on their enemies. Further duration of protection is unknown at present and the need for booster is not defined.
The fact is we MUST have the fulfillment of the latter Bride! Polk County that Wendy Callahan, Patrick Gaudin and I participated in last week and we finally got him to state the stats regarding vaccination status among cases reported. Of course here once again we see Christianity. Thimerosal is also known as Ethyl Mercury. Advertisements will be eliminated. Jew's Purim, the evidence is quite noteworthy.
December 19th 2018 - Excuse my delay in providing a report, but I have had a computer issue that has been most troubling. We have overcome the difficulty, and it is good to now get this to you. Since we left the Nairobi area where my life/our lives were at risk, there have been only two days in which I have not taught in western Kenya, and those were due to maintenance on the car. On the eleventh I taught in Maseno, the next day in Marera, on the next day in Ombo, then in Ayuero, then in Mirogi, then on the sixteenth maintenance was performed on the car. On the seventeenth I taught in Harambee, and on the eighteenth in Paw Akuche. Completing maintenance on the car on the nineteenth and tomorrow off to Usenge and Friday to Mihuru. Thus far we have taught 1,150 church leaders. But unfortunately, there has been a factor at this time that has greatly affected the attendance, and that is the rain. December is the rainy season, and we have been going to remote areas where people often have to walk great distances or take a motorbike in order to get to the teaching. You might ask, “Why don’t you go to the metropolitan areas where there is a greater concentration of people?” There has not yet been a response there. And I can tell you, every time I have taught, there has been an incredible response of belief, understanding, and joyful acceptance and gratitude. In fact, this select response is very fitting. In second Remnant Luke 14 we read a most revealing account that took place specifically on the Sabbath (verse 1), thus relating precisely to where we are today—in the seventh-day millennial-reign period of mankind. In verses 7 thru 11 we read of an event that equally relates to where we are at this very time—at the marriage supper of the Lamb: And He [Yahshua] began speaking a parable to the invited guests when He noticed how they had been picking out the places of honor at the table, saying to them, “When you are invited by someone to a wedding feast, do not take the place of honor, for someone more distinguished than you may have been invited by him, and he who invited you both will come and say to you, ‘Give your place to this man,’ and then in disgrace you proceed to occupy the last place. But when you are invited, go and recline at the last place, so that when the one who has invited you comes, he may say to you, ‘Friend, move up higher’; then you will have honor in the sight of all who are at the table with you. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.” And then in verses 12-14, Yahshua adds yet another point that is highly relevant to the work in Africa: And He also went on to say to the one who had invited Him, “When you give a luncheon or a dinner, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, otherwise they may also invite you in return and that will be your repayment. But when you give a reception, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, since they do not have the means to repay you; for you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.” And then again we have yet another evidence that this passage relates specifically to us today. Verse 15 continues: When one of those who were reclining at the table with Him heard this, he said to Him, “Blessed is everyone who will eat bread [truth] in the kingdom of God!” Today, we are seeing more than ever that Yahshua’s kingdom truth, which has not been revealed for two and even six thousand years, is being revealed. And thereupon He is coming again, being “birthed” through the female Bride. And now we get to the passage that speaks of this work specifically in Africa. In verses 16-24 we read: But He [Yahshua] said to him, “A man was giving a big dinner, and he invited many; and at the dinner hour he sent his slave to say to those who had been invited, ‘Come; for everything is ready now.’ But they all alike began to make excuses. The first one said to him, ‘I have bought a piece of land and I need to go out and look at it; please consider me excused.’ Another one said, ‘I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to try them out; please consider me excused.’ Another one said, ‘I have married a wife, and for that reason I cannot come.’ And the slave came back and reported this to his master. Then the head of the household became angry and said to his slave, ‘Go out at once into the streets and lanes of the city and bring in here the poor and crippled and blind and lame.’ And the slave said, ‘Master, what you commanded has been done, and still there is room.’ And the master said to the slave, ‘Go out into the roadways and along the hedges, and compel them to come in, so that my house may be filled. For I tell you, none of those men who were invited shall taste of my dinner.’” Here in Africa, one sees a multitude of people who walk along the roadways—this being their primary form of transportation. And when I considered the uniqueness of this message being received not only in this continent, but even more specifically by the poor and lowly in its remote areas, I was reminded that these are specifically the ones whom Yahshua spoke of—the lowly: “but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God” (1 Corinthians 1:27-29). For this very reason I am glad I am in Africa, literally out in the roadways and literally along the hedges, experiencing belief and understanding unlike any other place or time! These church leaders are the ones who unanimously have ears to hear and eyes to see and rejoice greatly in Yahweh’s revealed truth! Amen! At this point, three of the teachings have been video recorded, and we are working to make these available online. But here again, with the computer problem it is taking some time. As soon as we can work these out, I will let you know. I’m sure with the delay in hearing from me you have questioned the viability of this work. But let me assure you that things are coming along as planned. I also encourage you to provide your financial support. Fuel is twice the price of that in America, and the poverty of these people means we cannot look to them to bear the financial costs of the meetings. So, I turn to you and urge your support. Click here to be a part of this work and prepare the way for the coming of Immanuel. ONLY the Bride can birth Him back to this earth, so give all you can. Thank you. Blessings, Gary Read More Escaping Death and A New Beginning
The fifteen who came returned back to Nairobi, not as our enemies but as our brothers and mutual laborers, taking hope in the coming of Immanuel. If my wife had not left and rejected me, my children would not be separated from me, their head. Christ in the grave, so the Body of Christ has the same. First, Rian noted that there has indeed been a transition in Africa in these years since I first went there in December, 2015. God will clean house!
Calvins added this act of repentance in helping Steve's widow. For some diseases, however, herd immunity offers no protection. Caleb then noted that that would indeed be the date associated with the conference. And now, also speaking on this matter of Jacob is the Aussie, Rian Burger, whom I have spoken of before. This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
Every day I think it just can't get any worse, yet every day brings with it more lies and deception in the natural. You must prophesy again before many peoples and nations and tongues and kings. Christ For The Nations, a Bible college in Dallas, Texas. Yet in Africa, it is just the opposite. And the answer is.
The fact is, John foreshadowed him. Unlike the two grains that have to be beaten so as to remove the chaff, the grape has to be entirely crushed! The long(er) answer: A free gift to you to help you in your daily walk with the Lord. This is indeed our hope. Was this a miracle from God, or just happenstance?
The final negative miracle is found in Acts 13 and was performed at the words of none other than the man who himself had experienced this very miracle—Paul. There was a man named Bar-Jesus. His name of course would mean “Son of Jesus/Joshua/Yahshua.” He was a Jewish false prophet and was opposing Paul and sought to turn others from the faith. Paul addressed his error and said to him: “Now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you will be blind and not see the sun for a time.” Immediately, the man could not see, as darkness came upon him. Thereupon they believed. These are each examples of negative miracles that led to corrective and thereupon even positive effects. Of course you see these throughout the Old Testament where God worked in the hearts of men a reverence and awe and even fear of Him—each of these being ultimately for the good. Why do I bring this up? Again, early in my walk and from time to time since then, I have felt that today God needs to work negative miracles in people’s lives so as to confirm that He is at work, and to put the fear of God in the hearts and minds of the people. Certainly, what happened in these cases all the more needs to take place today. There are twenty-five to thirty-five thousand denominations and sects in the world which all say they have the truth, and they cannot all be right, and are in fact all wrong. Who among them understands what the church truly is: Bride—Body of Christ—Bride? None of them! And that is only the beginning. What Yahweh needs to do today is confirm His work, establish and anoint His Elijah, and bring repentance and the fear of God to all mankind. He is the only One who can do this, and we look wholly to Him. In this regard, I want to tell you a story. I share this because I hope it is a type of what the Father is about to perform in the world, and this account has to do with the Bride work in Africa. There is a lot to share here, and I will try to be brief with the various accounts. When I was in Africa, a Bride brother in the US wanted to buy us a car so that we could travel about as I taught. I had to place it in the name of someone there, and there was a pastor named Calvins who I was considering and was a driver for someone. He told me that he did not have a car, but I soon found out that he did indeed have one, so I placed the car in Caleb’s name. Calvins lied to me. After that I never saw Calvins again. But within the last few months, and particularly most recently, he became a most troubling person to Caleb, his family, and to anyone associated with the Bride. In fact, he was telling others that Caleb was of the devil and was practicing Voodoo. One person affected by this was a bishop south of Rongo who contacted me by email and accepted this false accusation as well—Bishop Lawrance. But upon traveling to Rongo and visiting with Caleb in his home and seeing the way he lived, he repented of these false accusations. But Calvins continued to cause trouble. A couple of months ago I told Caleb that he needed to either sell the car and use the funds to live on, or put it to work as a taxi. By the grace of God, a man who had attended a Bride teaching extended to Caleb a coveted contract with a hospital in Bungoma. This is just northeast of Busia where we had experienced like opposition to Bride teachings, which resulted in the murder of a Bride brother there. The driver was to be a man named Steve, whom I met while in Africa. But here is where everything started to turn bad. Steve ate some food there that gave him food poisoning and he died! And here is where the old rumors from the past began to fly! Caleb was now accused of poisoning Steve, which was ludicrous, and was thrown into jail. And there jail is a concrete cell with iron bars and no blanket and one meal a day! When this happened, Calvins sent me emails reaffirming his disdain for me and Caleb and the Bride, and rejoiced that Caleb “will rot there” in jail. And frankly, with all the negative influences, the authorities there were making this quite difficult! But, the Father was about to work some negative miracles Himself to humble Calvins, and to intervene on Caleb’s behalf. The fact is, you reap what you sow. Caleb was thrown into jail with the false accusation that he killed someone. So what happened next to Calvins? He was driving his car and hit a young boy and instantly killed him! Calvins rejoiced that Caleb was put in jail for killing a man, and now he was locked up in jail for killing someone. But that was not all that would come to pass. Next, a storm came to Rongo and a bolt of lightening killed Calvins’s two cows and two goats, and a strong wind ripped the roof off of his house. And while situations with regard to Caleb improved greatly, which I will share, this was not to be the case for Calvins. Next, while he continued to be in jail, his youngest child died and his wife left him. Calvins sowed calamity and direct harm to Caleb, and he reaped the same tenfold! But what happened to Caleb? First, the bishop who had turned against Caleb on the false accusations of Calvins, traveled to Bungoma to help Caleb get out of jail. Caleb’s phone had been taken away from him and Bishop Lawrance kept me informed of what was going on. But also, there was a Constable there by the name of Rubben, who had attended the Bride teaching I did in Busia, as well as the teaching I did in Rongo, and he was most willing to help Caleb. In fact, he said I had provided funds for him and others to get back home from that meeting. Now I was reaping what I had sowed, for good! Furthermore, he emailed me:
May it ever increase there and throughout the earth! To you ladies, we are most grateful for you and rejoice and delight in your godly example. But when I awoke this morning, I was amazed to watch the implosion of none other than the Georgia Dome! For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble. Also, another Bride brother named Rubben, who supported Caleb, was thereupon fired from his role as a constable. Mercury was applied subcutaneously three times during the suckling period on days 7, 9 and 11 of pups age, imitating the vaccination of infants. But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.
My last advice is to advise Caleb to be dressing modestly like other pastors in Kenya. For the first time in history, women are wholesale seeking to be like the man and rule. Yahweh is with him. Take a look at this study done on the vaccine. It seems then that the destruction of Satan is a gradual process rather than a sudden end, like in the book of Esther where things for Haman started looking not so good after the 2nd banquet with the king. The trinity of godly music is melody, harmony, and rhythm. Ulfvarson (63) demonstrated that the type of anion attached to the alkyl mercury radical made little difference to the ultimate disposition in the body.
The masculine nature is mind, will, and emotions.
- In other words, the pig.
- Bride work into one church comprised of all of the churches under the name Bride Churches of Kenya, and officially ordain Caleb and myself as overseers and bishops, as well as form a functioning board.
- But, most tellingly, she refused to come!
- And even my own family has rejected me, listening to the false prophets of American Christianity.
Yahweh is moving in Africa, where hearts are ready.
Of course the next work is the breach, Christianity. So what do we find testified in verses 6-9? Consistent with the pattern here, we see a parable concerning specifically a fig tree, which speaks of Christianity. In verse 6 we read: “A man had a fig tree which had been planted in his vineyard; and he came looking for fruit on it and did not find any. And he said to the vineyard-keeper, ‘Behold, for three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree without finding any. Cut it down! Why does it even use up the ground?’” This is Christianity, which is supposed to get three thousand years, and is herein represented by the three years with no fruit. For two thousand years it has not produced the required fruit of the kingdom—being wholly inadequate! And if it received the next one thousand years, yes, the Owner would have it cut down! This is just like the fig tree that Yahshua cursed for not having fruit and it withered and died. (Click here for more on this.) In Matthew 21:18-19 He declared: “’No longer shall there ever be any fruit from you.’ And at once the fig tree withered.” In Luke 13:8-9 Yahshua then adds: “And he [the vineyard-keeper] answered and said to him, ‘Let it alone, sir, for this year too, until I dig around it and put dung; and if it bears fruit next year, fine; but if not, cut it down.” It can well be assumed here that Yahshua was citing the law of the planted tree in Leviticus 19:23-24. And here we will use a more literal translation: “When you shall come into the land and you plant any tree for food, then you will regard its foreskin as uncircumcised; that is, its fruit, for three years shall it be as uncircumcised to you. It shall not be eaten. But in the fourth year all its fruit shall be holy, an offering of praise to Yahweh. In the fifth year you are to eat of its fruit, that its yield may increase for you; I am Yahweh your God.” This being the case, the landowner came looking for fruit for three years and found none. So the vineyard keeper wanted to dung the tree in the fourth year, and if it did not produce fruit in the fifth year, it would be cut down. And this is indeed the law here regarding the fig tree of Christianity. And remember, Yahshua cursed a like fig tree for not producing fruit out of season (Mark 11:13), which is what Christianity is. So what are we seeing in all of this? Christianity has had two thousand years of the three thousand years it was supposed to get. If they could have been successful for three thousand years, indeed in their fourth thousand-year period, that would have been their eighth-day Sunday sabbath, and the fruit thereof would be holy, an offering of praise. But the fact is, those three thousand years of the church would all remain in the grave and there would be no fruitfulness whatsoever! This third year is when the vineyard-keeper wanted to dung it. So, how is this sounding for the church? He was going to dung it on their sabbath, which frankly is what has been taking place on their Sunday sabbaths for two thousand years! What Christians teach on their sabbath is nothing more than dung—taking in the word of God, processing it with their flesh, and from their posterior mouths providing dung to the people. This parable here in Luke 13 is most fitting for the church that receives the kingdom too early—while in the flesh! What else could one expect when the Teacher has gone away? And consistent with what we are seeing here, the problem is that the fruit is regarded as uncircumcised. Isn’t that the precise problem the church has had all along? The kingdom of heaven has been given to a people who are not circumcised of their flesh—they continue to remain in these cursed bodies, which have been the problem since the Garden. In reality, we are truly not able to handle the heavenly until we are circumcised of the earthy, thereupon entering into our heavenly body. And Christians will not receive theirs until the fifth day. And let us examine yet another testimony as to what takes place at this time as we can now enter into the Promised Land, the Millennial Reign with Immanuel. In Deuteronomy 26:1-4 we read concerning what Yahweh instructed was to take place specifically upon entering into this Promised Land. “Then it shall be, when you enter the land which Yahweh your God gives you as an inheritance, and you possess it and live in it, that you shall take some of the first of all the produce of the ground which you bring in from your land that Yahweh your God gives you, and you shall put it in a basket and go to the place where Yahweh your God chooses to establish His name. You shall go to the priest who is in office at that time and say to him, ‘I declare this day to Yahweh my God that I have entered the land which Yahweh swore to our fathers to give us.’ Then the priest shall take the basket from your hand and set it down before the altar of Yahweh your God.” Do you see this? When they entered the Promised Land, they were to take some of the first produce and go set it before Yahweh God. This seventh day is the Promised Land, and a remnant of the produce is to be brought to the altar of Yahweh God. This is in fact the Remnant that in the seventh day is taken up to heaven before Yahweh. You will notice that it is not all of the produce, but only a remnant. This is indeed the two-part Remnant. That is what that passage is all about, and it will thereupon be fulfilled. Likewise, picking up in verses 12 thru 13 in Deuteronomy 26 we read: “When you have finished gathering all the tithe of your increase in the third year, the year of tithing, then you shall give it to the Levite, to the stranger, to the orphan and to the widow, that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied. You shall say before Yahweh your God, ‘I have removed the sacred portion from my house, and also have given it to the Levite and the alien, the orphan and the widow, according to all Your commandments which You have commanded me; I have not transgressed or forgotten any of Your commandments.” Did you notice, in the third year all of the tithe was to go to the local Levite, the stranger, the orphan, and the widow? In the latter 1980s, during the time when I had a ministry to the poor and needy, the first book I ever wrote addressed this third-year tithe. It was titled Does The Tithe Always Go To The Storehouse?. It noted that every third year the tithe was not to be taken to the storehouse, but was to be distributed to the needy in one’s local. Obviously the book was not to be a favorite among the churches. But it was truth, and something I saw even then. In 1994 Yahweh took me out of that ministry to the poor and needy in the natural, and there is obviously a fulfillment that is far, far more important, and in fact the true fulfillment. What is in fact the third-year tithe? We are now in the third one-thousand-year period of the church, and now the tithe of people, even the Bride, is to be made available to the needy. And may I say, Christianity has never honored this natural practice whatsoever. And why? Because they will not fulfill it. On the other hand, I taught it on the radio and elsewhere and wrote a book about it and did indeed practice it, and therein trust I will now fulfill it. Now in this third “year” it is time for there to be a tithe of Yahweh God’s people that is given to help the true needy. Proceeding further with this matter regarding the fig tree of Christianity, based on the Law, in the first three thousand years when their fruits are uncircumcised, it will not be until the fifth thousand years that they will finally be able to eat from the fruit, and this is precisely what we would expect. Christianity has had their two thousand years. And, they will not get their third thousand-year period, for Immanuel comes back to deliver us. As addressed here, following the Millennial Reign Christians will get another two thousand years while in the flesh, and indeed in their fifth “year” their fruit can finally be eaten. This is when they finally enter into their born-from-above bodies, finally being circumcised of their flesh as well. This completes the account regarding the breach of Christianity. Thus far then we have the first Remnant testimony of eighteen that died, followed by the breach of fig tree Christianity. Let us now proceed to Luke 13:10-17 and see what we find regarding now a redeeming and fulfilling eighteen. First, it is most striking, significant, and fitting that this third portion of the church is identified specifically as being the sabbath. Verse 10 begins: “And He [Yahshua] was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath.” So we ask: Was the first Remnant a work that was on the sabbath, the seventh one-thousand-year period of man? No. They were at the beginning of the fifth millennium. Well, how about Christianity? They have occupied the fifth and sixth millennium. And the seventh millennium is of course the sabbath, meaning “seventh.” This is when the second Remnant is brought forth. And most fittingly, this third portion in Luke 13 is prophetic of what must now take place, bringing Immanuel back to this earth to set up His kingdom on the sabbath, the millennial reign! And again, this is the message of this third part in Luke 13 where we once again see the testimony of 18. Verse 11 continues: “And there was a woman who for eighteen years had had a sickness caused by a spirit; and she was bent over, and could not straighten up at all.” So, the first Remnant testimony was 18, and now the second Remnant bears the 18 as well. With these two 18s and the fig tree breach of Christianity in between, and all of this being recorded in second Remnant Luke, there is strong evidence that this is indeed prophetic of us, even a living parable for today. For the first time this truth is being revealed and will be fulfilled. Let us now examine this second Remnant testimony. Verses 12-13 continue: “When Jesus saw her, He called to her and said, ‘Woman, you are freed from your sickness.’ And He laid His hands on her; and immediately she was made erect again and began glorifying God.” Prophetically and even frankly, this “bent over” state has indeed been the state of the Bride for now twenty-three years, beginning in 1994. The Greek word translated here as “sickness” is equally translated as “weakness.” For example, in 2 Corinthians 12:9 we read Yahshua’s reply to Paul when he had prayed three times that the “messenger, Satan,” who was tormenting him, would be removed. But Yahshua’s answer to him was: “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” This word “weakness” here is the same Greek word as that used concerning the woman’s “sickness” in being bent over for eighteen years. And quite obviously and strikingly, these two accounts are connected. Paul prayed three times that the messenger, Satan, would be removed from him. Why did he pray three times, and with no success? Paul is the founder of Christianity, which is supposed to get three thousand years. His three times in which he requested to be delivered from the messenger, Satan, were not granted. And unless Yahweh cuts Christianity’s three thousand years short to two thousand, then Satan will continue to torment the church for the remaining one thousand years. But, in the miracle for the woman who was bent over for eighteen years, precisely when was she healed? On the sabbath! And where are we right now? On the sabbath, at the beginning of the seven-thousandth year. In order to prophesy, Yahweh had to have mercy on this woman and heal her on the sabbath. And you will notice that it was a woman and not a man. Why? Because the second 18 is in the place of the culminating Bride, the second Remnant. Today, this bride that is doubled over in weakness is desperate to be healed on the sabbath. We desperately need to hear Yahshua proclaim, “Woman, you are freed from your weakness.” And frankly, on a personal level, and equally “caused by a spirit,” for eighteen years I have been bent over in weakness with the departure of my family during that time, and in other ways as well. And I long for the “messenger, Satan,” to not only be removed, but replaced with the much-needed Elijah, as we read: “’Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple. And the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, he is coming,’ says Yahweh of hosts” (Malachi 3:1). The synagogue official was indignant that Yahshua healed on the sabbath, but He answered: “This woman, a daughter of Abraham as she is, whom Satan has bound for eighteen long years, should she not have been released from this bond on the Sabbath day?” And so may it be for myself and the Bride today. And so may it equally be fulfilled: “As He said this, all His opponents were being humiliated; and the entire crowd was rejoicing over all the glorious things being done by Him.” So may it be with the opponents of the Elijah and the Bride. And may Yahshua indeed perform glorious things at this time! Another noteworthy point here is, whether it be ordained or simply coincidence, it is interesting that this year, 2018, is when we hope this is fulfilled—the 18th calendar year. We long for and hope for the fulfillment of this remarkable testimony and even parable in Luke 13. It is the church: eighteen—fig tree—eighteen, or Bride—Body of Christ—Bride. So may it be fulfilled today to the glory of Yahweh God and for our much needed deliverance from Satan! And speaking of an affliction from Satan that is removed, in Exodus 4:6-7 we find the testimony of precisely where we are today. At the burning bush, Moses specifically asked Yahweh, “What if they will not believe me or listen to what I say? For they may say, ‘Yahweh has not appeared to you’” (Exodus 4:1). This has been the problem since 1994. The first sign was the “rod—serpent—rod” testimony, or “Elijah—Satan—Elijah.” And the second sign was, Yahweh told Moses, “put your hand into your bosom.” He did so, “and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous like snow.” Then Yahweh said, “’Put your hand into your bosom again.’ So he put his hand into his bosom again, and when he took it out of his bosom, behold, it was restored to like his own flesh.” The first Remnant initially began without this leprosy; but Satan quickly corrupted it and thereafter the entirety of the church has become leprous, even unclean! Today we are desperate for that miracle that will return the church back to its clean state! And this is only possible with the Elijah, the latter rain, and the fulfillment of the Bride. Yahweh must now perform the two signs that cause belief—the serpent turning back into a rod and the leprous hand being restored. If He does not, then there will be disaster! Yahweh then says, “But if they will not believe even these two signs or heed what you say, then you shall take some water from the Nile and pour it on the dry ground; and the water which you take from the Nile will become blood on the dry ground!” The first two signs were remedial, even restorative. But, the third sign will mean death for all mankind! If we do not receive the latter rain and the ground remains dry, it will mean the death of all mankind. Pray that Yahweh fulfill these first two signs, and that He has mercy on mankind. In like manner, we are at the place of Numbers 22:28 regarding Balaam where the angel of Yahweh with his drawn sword then for the third and final time (the third part of the three-part church) “stood in a narrow place where there was no way to turn to the right hand or the left.” Likewise, we are in a very narrow place right now and no one but the talking donkey even knows about our plight. This is the same donkey that is untied so as to bring Immanuel into His rightful place in the new Jerusalem that is from above. And if Balaam’s eyes are not opened to see, it will be the same fate as the water turning to blood on the dry ground! There will be NO latter rain! It will be, “My God, my God, why have You forsaken us?” Pray for the revelation of the Elijah at this critical time, and for the latter rain! May Yahweh be glorified forever, Gary Read More The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil
Now there were six stone waterpots set there for the Jewish custom of purification, containing twenty or thirty gallons each. But until then, these court battles and filings and etcetera come with costs. Catholic church is a corruption of the Bride work, as they put Mary (the female), above Yahshua (the male)? Immanuel is coming for a pure bride.
The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. What did this mean for the black man? We will wait and see. Africa is a beginning in this testimony of the Father's work.
Keep in mind you can ask for an oral version of this vitamin. And this belief will avert God's judgment and thereupon change the world! Also, this darkness was related specifically to King Saul. It is truly this effect that has turned all of my own children away from me, their father.
That which has been is that which will be, and that which has been done is that which will be done. And now let us look at one more final, exciting, and highly relevant testimony regarding the Rechabites. Yahshua had to become the serpent sperm, if you would, in order for man to eventually be born from above. Do you now see the bigger picture of this matter of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in regard to the nations?
“Jesus answered them, ‘Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.’ ”. Yahweh has shown you regarding splitting a work in order to make it clean. The 71 Topical Bible Studies listed below were created by Christian Writers Bill and Maureen Williamson in PDF format for Free Download to your device and they are Printable The Bible Study notes are complete with New King James Version Bible scriptures and color coded pertinent verses. Having true and accurate understanding is critical to discovering true and complete knowledge.
April 13th 2019 - In June, 1994, the Father began showing me things that no man had seen before. I did not seek this per se, and it was most certainly outside of myself. I had finally reached my goal of having a facility for the needy, but suddenly my life was launched into a new direction, entirely changing my life forever. The truth of the Bride coming out of the sleeping Body of Christ was clearly evidenced in the Scriptures, but little did I know how this truth would be rejected by so many. First we got kicked off the ranch, losing the home we had built, and the Father clearly told me to walk away from everything and move to Washington State. So, this is what we did; and He had already made a way for us in that some friends had moved there before us and they had a basement level that was a home in itself, and just happened to have just been vacated and we could stay there. All of this was such a dramatic and radical change! Our friends at that home were very active and involved Christians, and they let us come into their home based on our relationship, and that we had the same confession that Yahshua was Savior and Lord. But soon they began to realize how different Bride truth is from Christianity. One day I was telling Roy, the husband, how Christianity has failed and that the Bride has to come out of the sleeping Body of Christ. His reply was, “Gary, you’re a heretic!” But I surprised him and replied, “Yes, I am a heretic.” He did not know how to answer that and was stunned. Then I proceeded, “A heretic is one who does not accept established religious dogma, and I am a heretic.” Later we moved out and the Father provided a wonderful place for us to live out in the country with about the same acreage we had back in Texas, but far more beautiful! When we looked out of our picture window, there was Mount Rainier. Just recently I was working outside in the yard of the home the Father made possible for me to own outside of Salem, Missouri, in the country, raking up the leaves and limbs that were deposited from the numerous huge oak trees in the yard—a lot of work! And suddenly, He began showing me His marvelous truth—what He has done and what He is doing. And it amazed me! I already knew part of it, but it was the conclusion that was so strong and clear and amazing! In Leviticus 14 we find the laws of cleansing a former leprous man, as well as the laws of cleansing a leprous house. Let us here consider the cleansing of the house. And keep in mind, though these laws initially applied to individuals and natural circumstances, their true fulfillments come about in the church, the kingdom of heaven. Let us now see what Yahweh is doing. The church began in 33 A.D. when Yahshua was crucified, resurrected, ascended into heaven, came back to this earth, and the Holy Spirit was poured out on the first Remnant. A year and a half later, the Bride disbursed and subsequently the Body of Christ was begun out of Antioch by Saul/Paul. In the 300s, Constantine formalized the church, and from there it was corrupted more and more until the Reformation in 1517. As a result the Protestants came about, removing themselves from Catholicism. And from there they splintered and splintered and splintered into a countless number of groups over the years. As addressed in previous writings here, including a page titled “Tearing Down The House,“ in Leviticus 14:34-35 Yahweh stated: “When … I put a mark of leprosy on a house in the land of your possession, then the one who owns the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, ‘Something like a mark of leprosy has become visible to me in the house.’” Folks, that is precisely what the Father did in the 1500s! He put a mark of leprosy on the church, and specific steps were fulfilled according to Leviticus 14, including tearing out the stones with the leprous mark on them and throwing them away. The house was then to be scraped to remove the plaster, and the stones replaced and the walls replastered. This is precisely what happened to the church per the Reformation. Protestantism was added to the house and the church got a new look. But did that solve the problem with the house? Not at all. Verses 43-45 continue: If, however, the mark breaks out again in the house after he has torn out the stones and scraped the house, and after it has been replastered, then the priest shall come in and make an inspection. If he sees that the mark has indeed spread in the house, it is a malignant mark in the house; it is unclean. He shall therefore tear down the house, its stones, and its timbers, and all the plaster of the house, and he shall take them outside the city to an unclean place. The Reformation came in the early 1500s. If Yahweh does not do anything concerning the fate of the church, it would go yet another total of 1,500 years and be “My God, my God, why have You forsaken us?” The church was supposed to get 3,000 years, and He brought the Reformation right in the middle of it (which is His way) and tried to change and correct it. But, that work failed to bring true and complete reformation. So what is He to do? This is what the Father so wonderfully showed me the day I was raking leaves. Reformation is absolutely critical, so why didn’t it work? For one primary reason—it was still Christianity, and Christianity is a corrupted work that is destined for death. They were Christians before the Reformation, and the Protestants were Christians afterwards as well. Both were the same weak, flawed, and predestined work of the Body of Christ. And they are still one and the same work. So today, what is the solution? The Bride work is not Christian, a name that is reserved specifically for the Body of Christ. We are a completely separate work, and our first Remnant brothers and sisters fulfilled the first-bird work set forth in the verses immediately prior to this—and that so that we, the second work/bird, can ascend alive. It is most relevant that these two matters are tied together in this one chapter. In the first thirty-two verses of Leviticus 14 there is the matter of dealing with leprosy among the Bride, followed by the final twenty-five verses dealing with the fate of leprous Christianity. This is NOT by happenstance. So, the main and highly relevant point is that both the Catholics and the Protestants failed for one reason—they were the Body of Christ, Christianity. And it would fail for yet another one thousand years if Yahweh does not cut their days short from three to two and bring about the true Reformation—the fulfilling Bride work! And most importantly, we are not Christians. We can’t be. Furthermore, the house of Catholic Christianity failed in its attempt to bring forth the true and much needed kingdom because man has still been in the flesh. And for the same reason, the five-hundred-plus years of Protestantism is no better than the former. Thus, Christianity has to be cut short to two thousand years and the Father call the second bird into heaven, along with the price-paying first bird, transform the Bride into bodies that are not of this world, and return with them to set up the true and lasting kingdom on this earth under the rule of Immanuel. Only then can the true Reformation take place. Only through the Bride can the church be reformed. Halleluyah! So, this heretic cannot rely on the old system of Christianity which has corrupted the kingdom for two thousand years, but looks to the Father to complete what He began in the beginning with what we now know was the first Remnant. But it breached, and today this consummating second Remnant work must complete what the first Remnant work began. Blessed be Yahweh forever! Gary Read More Truth and Progress Continue
This will be a conference center that brings together all the Bride churches in Accra. Downloads Dare 2 Share? Get away from us! Immanuel will extend His hand to us and take us up to Him into heaven, and we will return with Him back to this earth to see His zeal for Yahweh! On top of all this the sick child continues to be fed when it neither wants nor needs food, and the drinking water offered will in most cases be fluoridated chlorinated tap water. Foremost, we need to note that they were an obviously important type.
But in reality, he did not. They in fact seek to fulfill the Bride of Immanuel. Immediately after vaccine administration patient had syncopal episode with tonic posturing fell from table. Mystery Babylon The Great. But her heart has always been for Yahweh, and she was an integral part in changes that took place in our family regarding modesty, and was given great insight regarding the Bride at the beginning. My heart went before the Father, and with the looming disappointment I asked one thing of Him.